Happy Ramadan Quotes
- A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands.”Happy Ramadan –Edwin Louis Cole
- “In Ramadan, you should eat less and think more.” Happy Ramadan ~Tariq Ramada
- “Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.” Happy Ramadan –Tariq Ramadan
- Welcome the crescent moonlight As it hangs above in the night That Allah will strengthen your faith Surely it’ll bring blessing in your fate. Ramadan Mubarak!
- “Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.” Happy Ramadan–Ezra Taft Benson
- Wishing that Allah always blesses the family with smiles happiness and togetherness…. happy Ramadan
- “Through prayer, fasting, and studying, God will answer.” Happy Ramadan –Monica Johnson
- The month of Ramadan is the world’s most widespread fast and yet its teachings are minimized, neglected and even betrayed (through a literal application of rules that overlooks their ultimate objective) ~Happy Ramadan
- “We must master our egoism, and through this mastery, step outside ourselves and educate ourselves in giving. Fasting requires that we rediscover all that is alive around us, and reconcile ourselves with our environment.” Happy Ramadan–Tariq Ramadan
- The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them ~Happy Ramadan
- “Start the practice of self-control with some penance; begin with fasting.” Happy Ramadan –Mahavira
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Ramadan is here, and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here is hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. My Best wishes for u on Ramadan.
- “ The philosophy of fasting calls upon us to know ourselves, to master ourselves, and to discipline ourselves the better to free ourselves. To fast is to identify our dependencies, and free ourselves from them.” Happy Ramadan–Tariq Ramadan
- As the crescent moon is sighted, and the holy month of Ramadan begins. May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth & peace ~ Happy Ramadan
Here you find all about Ramadan 2018 Wishes, Best Ramadan Wishes 2018, Messages, Quotes and Ramadan Greetings, Ramadan Wishes Quotes 2018, Best Ramadan Quotes 2018, Ramadan Wishes in Hindi Font, Ramadan wishes, Ramadan wishes 2018, wishes for Ramadan, Ramadan Kareem wishes, Ramadan wishes in Hindi, Ramadan greetings Eid card breaks tradition