Ramzam Kareem Wishes, Ramadan 2018 Quotes
Send Ramadan Quotes and Ramzam Wishes to wish your Muslim family members, friends and dear ones a Happy Ramadan or Ramadan Mubarak.True Muslims do their prayer or Namaz five times in a day. There are total five prayer times in a day which is known as Fajr, Zohar, Asar, Maghrib and Isha. Fajr is a first namaz of the day and Isha is the last. An amazing collection of Happy Ramadan Quotes, Ramzan Wishes quotes and Inspirational Ramadan Sayings SMS. So have a look these Ramadan Quotes, Ramadan SMS mentioned below. So hurry up and be the first one to send Ramadan Mubarak Quotes, Ramadan Wishes, Ramadan 2018 Quotes SMS.
- This month is full of blessing and wisdom. May the greatness of Allah fulfill your desires and dreams. Happy Ramadan
- “Jesus said “ and indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord so worship him” Happy Ramadan ~ Quran
- May the Ramadan bring you peace and prosperity, good health and wealth, and brighten your life forever. Happy Ramadan
- “Ramadhan is here, Here is Ramadhan. Ramadhan is coming, The time that is blessed. Ramadhan is coming, The time we love best. The month in which the Qur’an was sent; A time of great blessing in which to repent. Fasting for Allah is a great Muslim deed; Controlling desires and Suppressing greed. “ ~Happy Ramadan – Zeeshan G.
- Verily, Allah does not look towards your bodies nor towards your appearances. But, he looks towards your hearts.Happy Ramadan
- “O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint.” Happy Ramadan ~ al-Baqarah
- Prophet never proceeded (for the prayer) on the Day of Id-ul-Fitr unless he had eaten some dates, the Prophet used to eat odd number of dates. Happy Ramadan
- “O believers, fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you. So that you may become righteous.” Happy Ramadan ~Surah Al- Baqara Ayah
- He is the one God, the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names… He is the Almighty, Most Wise. Wishing you a blessed Ramadan!
- “Having soon discovered to be great, I must appear so, and therefore studiously avoided mixing in society, and wrapped myself in mystery, devoting my time to fasting and prayer.” Happy Ramadan–Nat Turner
- May You Always Be Blessed With The Love And Protection Of Allah. Wish You A Happy Ramadan!
- “Instead of looking outside of ourselves and counting potential enemies, fasting summons us to turn our glance inward, and to take the measure of our greatest challenge: the self, the ego, in our own eyes and as others see us.” Happy Ramadan –Tariq Ramadan
- I wish this Ramadan, you are gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy. Happy Ramadan
- “We observe that in the scriptures, fasting almost always is linked with prayer. Without prayer, fasting is not complete fasting; it’s simply going hungry.” Happy Ramadan –Joseph B. Wirthlin
- The strength of the tree is not the visible part. The strength is inside, it’s the roots of the tree. Happy Ramadan
- Fasting is a shield with which a servant protects himself from the fire.“ Happy Ramadan ~ -Ahmad, Saheeh